Homey Granola Bars
No-bake, healthful granola bars.
Prep Time 30 minutes mins
Freeze Time 30 minutes mins
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Agave Nectar or Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 12 Medjool Dates pitted
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips dark
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups Muesli or more Rolled Oats
Add everything for the base, in order, to the blender and pulse until combined into a wet doughy consistency. Empty into mixing bowl.
Pour in your mix-ins and stir to combine.
Scoop into bar pan (or sheet pan) and freeze for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
Remove from pan and, depending on the temperature in your house, store in the freezer, fridge, or on a counter. Enjoy!